DESMI Norge AS
DESMI Norge AS set up a wholly-owned subsidiary in Norway in 2002. The headquarters of the DESMI group are situated in Nørresundby, Denmark, and the group develops and manufactures pumps and pump systems for marine, offshore, industry as well as oil spill response equipment. DESMI products are well-known in the marine market, where they have been sold and used for more than 60 years. 26 offices world wide.
Our focus is especially on:
• Product and application knowledge
• Delivery performance and follow-up
• Customised solutions
• Energy savings
We find the optimal pump solutions for our customers by means of our advanced pump selection programme, and we offer customised solutions. The data sheets include product specification, sketches, power consumption, dimensions, weight, curves, NPSH values etc. Together with OptiSave™ you get the optimal energy savings, with the correct and optimal hydraulic performing pumps that will save 1,5–2,0% of the vessels total fuel usage.
DESMI supplies the market with energy efficient and proven pumping technology within products, systems and solutions.
Marine & Offshore:
• Engine Room Pumps
• OSV Cargo Discharge Pump package solution, including a new challenging pump technology handling the hard to pump liquid mud and brine applications
• Pumping solutions for offshore utility, jack-up rigs, semi-submersible and FPSO’s applications
• DESMI Ocean Guard – Ballast Water Treatment Systems – proven effective in all water salinities – including freshwater
• OptiSaveTM – engine room pump control system reducing fuel consumption substansibly
• Fine-FogTM – Local Application for Fire-Fighting
Oil Spill Response:
• Oil Spill Response and Environmental Equipment
• Launch and recovery systems – high capacity offshore oil recovery skimming system complying with NOFO standard for OSV
• Speed Sweep boom heavy duty systems for operation in harsh offshore conditions
• RO-TANK floating storage tanks in various sizes for offshore and onshore operations
• Oil recovery systems and booms developed for use in the Arctic harsh environments
Green shipping technologies and environmental consciousness are very important issues at DESMI, and our products are manufactured in compliance with the present regulations.
Consequently, environmental considerations play an important role when we choose materials for our products and when optimizing their operational efficiency.