Elektromarine A/S supplies leading industries of the world with the highest quality control- and distribution boards. We design, build and test our products at our factory in Skagen, Denmark in close cooperation with our customers. We know that this is the only way to fulfill the high demands of the end user.
Our company provides all aspects of industrial automation solutions, including design, engineering, installation and documentation and subsequent service around the clock, and offers itself as part- or total supplier. We gladly deliver the small junction box, as well as development, production, installation, and commissioning of complete systems.
Elektromarine A/S has unique insight in the marine, industrial and offshore sector, for which we have supplied large as well as small solutions, over many years. Our factory, located in Skagen, Denmark, designs, produces and tests high quality control and distribution boards by skilled and flexible workers.
• Design and production of control- and distribution panels for the offshore, marine and industrial sectors
• Panels for EX-zones
• PLC systems
• Automation & Control systems
• Panels and junction boxes
• Electricians certified to work in the Danish and Norwegian offshore sector
Our Service division consists of very competent and skilled electricians. All electricians are specialized in the marine-, industrial- and offshore sector.
The technicians have Offshore certificates, which is required to work in the Danish and Norwegian offshore sector. Some of our technicians have work permit for USA. Our highly skilled and experienced staff are on duty 24 hours, ready to respond to new and exciting tasks. Our philosophy is “trough deep insight of our customers projects, we will get the optimal result”. In this way we will be able to deliver projects in due time.
Our Service division handles the following areas:
• Mounting and installation of panels and systems.
• Expansion of existing panels / systems.
• Thermo graphic reports.
• Startup, commissioning and supervision.
• Programming & test of PLC-, HMI, and Scada systems.
• Worldwide installation & service.
• More than 30 years of experience.