EMS Seven Seas ASA
EMS Seven Seas is a Norwegian stock listed company, established on the base of some of the best companies in the field: Stromme, Provimar, Seven Seas. Supplying marine products, technical equipment, Provision and technical stores to customers worldwide.
EMS Ship Supply is today the leading provider of products and services to the international shipping industry with a total turnover of USD 500 million. The company’s main customers are shipowners, ship managers, shipyards, offshore operators and military operations.
EMS Seven Seas manufactures and supplies a complete range of quality dedicated marine equipment under the Stromme brand:
Cargo hold cleaning equipment and chemicals, high pressure cleaning equipment, pneumatic fenders, tank ventilation fans, working air compressors, air dryers and filters, breathing air compressors, FRS equipment, oily water separators.
Services (from Singapore):
• Fire, rescue and safety service (FRS)
• Repair and reconditioning of marine products
• In-Place generator cleaning
• Insulation of LPG tanks
• Refrigeration and HVAC; installations, repairs and service
Marine Supply & Logistics:
Worldwide availability and a complete range of products is the key to efficient supply and logistics. EMS Seven Seas’ worldwide presence ensures its customers precise delivery of all the supplies and spare parts they need – wherever and whenever they go.
• Provision, galley and bonded stores
• Cabin, deck and engine stores
• Electrical, navigation and safety equipment
• Spare part handling, warehousing and logistics services, port services
• Tools and workshop equipment, medical supplies, etc.
• Local knowledge of suppliers
• Multi-lingual support
• Service and support from a local representative
• Single source contact and supply
• Staff knowledge in all areas
• Access to a Pan-European Network
Offices Around the World in EMS Seven Seas ASA:
Norway (head office), The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Morocco, Singapore, Argentina, USA, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Djibouti.