Rohde & Schwarz Norge AS
Rohde & Schwarz is known for quality and innovation in test and measurement, broadcasting, secure communications as well as radio monitoring and radiolocation for more than 75 years. The electronics group, with its headquarters in Munich, Germany, counts among the leading suppliers worldwide in all of its business fields. More than 9000 employees handles the service and sales network with subsidiaries and offices in more than 70 countries. This worldwide presence helps to ensure that customers always find a Rohde & Schwarz office nearby.
The new R&S®SDTR tactical radio from Rohde & Schwarz
The R&S®SDTR vehicular tactical radio from Rohde & Schwarz is the first member of the new R&S®SDxR software defined radio family. This new generation of software defined radios marks a revolutionary change in tactical communications – both technically and economically.
• SCA 2.2.2 based, expandable tactical radio platform and waveforms
• Multiband capability in VHF/UHF frequency range from 30 MHz to 512 MHz
• Output power of 50 W (PEP and CW) without external amplifiers
• With R&S®HDR waveforms:
- Support of external IP based applications
- Jam-resistant (TRANSEC) and tap-proof (COMSEC) communications
- Simultaneous voice and data transmission
• Integrated cosite filters for interference-free operation
• Radio communications using legacy and high data rate waveforms
• R&S Waveform Development Environment for implementing legacy waveforms or new development