|Cambio is one of the most flexible and comprehensive suppliers for today’s discerning molecular biologist. Below you will find a small selection of some of the cutting edge products that simplify and enhance your research.
• Pre weighed tablets and powders for a variety of laboratory buffers. High quality absolute lectins, immuno reagents, bioactive proteins and saponin.
Enzymes for Molecular Biology
• The only provider in the UK to offer purified Core Enzyme, which has no detectable sigma subunit, and 100% sigmasaturated (alpha-70)-Holoenzyme.
• Nucleic acid extraction and purification from ANY sample with Inhibitor Removal Technology in the range of kits from MO BIO.
• Easy and quick 2 step DNA extraction from any sample with QuickExtract™ solution.
• An efficient and improved method for constructing a stable library of cosmid sized clones with The CopyControl™
Fosmid Library Production Kits.
• DNA engineering using Red/ET Recombination technology to allow rapid unlimited cloning, subcloning, and modification of DNA at any chosen position, independent of restriction sites and unwanted mutations.
Gene Expression Analysis
• Generate large amounts of cDNA and increase the number of qRT-PCRs from very small samples of intact total RNA (10pg or a single cell) with the MessageBooster™ range of kits.
In Vitro Transcription
• Quick and easy way to build a superior capped and polyadenylated mRNA transcript with mScript™ mRNA Production System.
• 1st-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit provides an optimised method for generating full-length first-strand cDNA from multiple mRNA species in samples containing total cellular or purified polyadenylated RNA.
• CEPs, Reagents, Supports and CPGs, RNA synthesis reagents, Purification, Click Chemistry.
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
• Optimise any PCR up to 20Kb in a single PCR run with the Failsafe™ PCR system.
• Amplify ng amounts of RNA to ug levels with TargetAmp™ kits.
• Fast, accurate in vitro diagnosis of MRSA, whooping cough, Legionnaires’ disease, syphilis, chlamydia infection, MRSA and pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
Cell Culture and Contamination Control
• Reagents and kits for the detection, control and elimination of mycoplasma in cell culture studies.
Cytotoxicity & Mutagenicity Testing
• Ames mutagenicity assays (microfluctuation assays) and cytotoxicity screening kits designed to reduce the amount of test compound, hands-on time and consumables.
• Advanced array-based technologies for biological research, detection and diagnostics covering over 60 species, pathway specific arrays include Growth Factors, Inflammation, Cancer, Transcription Factors and Kinases.
Next Generation Sequencing
• Scriptseq™ mRNA-Seq Library Preparation kits uses a unique terminal-tagging technology for simplifying the preparation of directional, paired-end libraries from rRNAdepleted or poly(A)-enriched RNA.
• ScriptMiner™ Small RNA-Seq Library Preparation Kit is able to produce barcoded (multiplex) sequencing libraries from small RNA including miRNA.
• Ribo-Zero™ RNA removal kits remove virtually all cytoplasmic and mitochondrial ribosomal RNA (rRNA) from total RNA preparations in a single extraction. A low-input version of the Human/Mouse/Rat kit is also available for removing rRNA from (FFPE) RNA samples.
1 The Irwin Centre, Scotland Road, Dry Drayton, Cambridge, CB23 8AR
Tel: +44(0)1954 210200
Fax: +44(0)1954 210300
lifesciences snabela cambio.co.uk