GYM2000 AS has been cooperating with the Norwegian Armed Forces since 2002 and we currently supply fitness equipment and services to many of its divisions. Our area of specialism is the custom production of equipment and, in cooperation with the Norwegian Armed Forces, we have developed a mobile training centre for military use in international operations. GYM2000 AS uses raw materials of the highest quality, as well as technical and human expertise to produce fitness equipment that is popular with its users, and is now one of the country’s leading suppliers of equipment for weight and fitness training.
The equipment from GYM2000 AS can be designed to fit your specific requirements. The entire unit is packaged in one standard ISO 20’ shipping container and it can be assembled and ready in full working order in just one day. Technical servicing is offered worldwide by GYM2000 AS Norway. The package includes a 60m2 tent approved by the military.
- When the containers arrive in camp, start the easy task to assembling the equipment. Only two people are needed.
- The equipment is custom built and parts are fitted inside each other during shipping. The entire process is explained step by step in the manual.
- Spare parts and tools needed for maintenance are included in the package.
- When repacking, reverse the procedure.
- Once everything has been assembled, the resultant large structure should be steady and can easily be stowed in the container using standard fasteners. The packaging is no longer required.
Military Functional Training Rig for Indoor and Outdoor Use
GYM2000’s Military Functional Training Rig has all the benefits of the eighteen lifting power rack areas. Thirty-six pull-up stations and thirty metres of monkey bars make this rig the ultimate complete training facility.Bar and security brackets are designed to work with large forces. POM (Polyoxymethylene) is used between the steel plates so that the bar does not come into direct contact with the metal. The unit is sandblasted, galvanized and powder coated for outdoor use.
Functional Training is a strength and conditioning program with the aim of improving, among other things, muscular strength, cardiorespiratory endurance, and flexibility. It advocates a perpetually changing mix of aerobic exercise, gymnastics (bodyweight exercises), and Olympic weight lifting.The rig was developed in collaboration with the Royal Norwegian Navy and is a typical example of our flexibility when it comes to customised production. This complete rig was delivered to the Navy’s Haakonsvern base in 2013.