AS HAMATEC is a Norwegian manufacturer of polyester lifting- and lashing equipment for use in industry and offshore. We were established in 1987 and have extensive experience in solving the many different challenges faced by our customers.
We are proud to announce that we from 2015 are an exclusive dealer of Extreema® lifting and protection equipment.
Extreema® roundsling is based on Dyneema® and has extreme features:
• 100% Dyneema®
• Low weight (8 to 10 times lighter than steel)
• Low elongation (less than 1% at WLL)
• High cut resistance
• Does not absorb water (floats on water)
• Low D:d ratio (1:1 instead of 2:1 for other fiber / wireropes)
• Flexible and soft
AS HAMATEC is still known for:
• special products / special lengths for gentle lifts
• product development in partnership with the client to solve special requirements
• very short delivery times – even on special products
To ensure that our products adhere to regulatory requirements, we test all products to breaking point. This includes products with a high SWL. We use DNV-GL as a third party inspector for these tests.
AS HAMATEC’s policy is to maintain generally high standards in all activities connected to the company. This means, among other things:
• delivering the product with the optimal quality achieved through systematic and careful planning, manufacture, testing and documentation.
• providing precise and accurate information
• never compromising on quality requirements in order to keep unrealistic delivery times / prices