Harland and Wolff Heavy Industries Limited
Heavy marine engineering
- Design and build offshore substation platforms and modules
- Design and build offshore foundations for turbines, met masts and substation platforms
- Detail design and build of renewable energy devices and prototypes
- Suction Installed Bucket Foundation
Design Engineering Services
- Marine design consultancy
- Naval architecture
Ship design, building and repair
- Ship and offshore unit design
- Ship and offshore unit repair and conversion
- Ship and offshore unit building
- Ship and offshore unit decommissioning
Offshore Wind Farm logistics base
- Large storage facility, assembly and load-out specialists
- On-shore engineering design and manufacture support
- Dry Docking and Repair of the SeaRose FPSO for Husky Energy on an intensive 28 day programme, which was completed 4 days ahead of schedule with no lost time injuries.
- Working for Prime Contractor Kvaerner Verdal AS, construction of 8 large pile sleeve clusters, buoyancy tanks and conductor tubes for Edvard Grieg and Martin Linge oil platform jackets for the North Sea.
- Design and build of the Humber Gateway substation jacket for E.ON.
- Design and build 2 substations for Gwynt y Môr Offshore Wind Farm for Siemens.
- Marine Systems Design Engineering for FPSO ‘Thang Long Dong Do’ conversion
- Marine Design Engineering for FPSO ‘Petroleo Nautipa’ upgrade
- Assembly of 3,000t BARD 1 Offshore Wind Farm substation jacket with Prime Contractor Wesserwind.
- 3 OWF logistics projects and 3 suction installed Bucket Foundations for Dogger Bank and Firth of Forth OWFs.
Harland and Wolff also operate a ship repair & conversion division, offering a unique combination of technical expertise and substantial physical facilities. Built over hundreds of successful projects, it has a worldwide reputation with owners and operators for strict standards of health and safety, quality and timely delivery for planned and emergency repairs to all vessel types, which is reflected in our high number of repeat customers.