Imagelabonline & Cardiovascular
Innovative non-invasive imaging technologies to evaluate cardiovascular health.
WHO WE ARE
Imagelabonline & Cardiovascular is based in Amsterdam and Lunteren, The Netherlands.
With a dedicated team we implement validated human friendly ultrasound imaging technologies and together with our partners we generate quality assured and regulatory accepted biomarker data on cardiovascular health.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our team has extensive experience with brachial endothelial function and carotid atherosclerosis studies in single and multi-centre academic studies and nutritional and pharmaceutical trial settings. As endothelial function and arterial wall thickness are accepted biomarkers for cardiovascular health, we are most capable to support our customers’ academic needs and product claims.
WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT
Although in essence our strength is to provide accurate and reproducible structural and functional human measurements of arterial walls and the heart, we can provide full clinical services together with our academic and business partners. In our projects we therefore jointly work from idea and project development, doing the project, right to report and manuscript writing.
INNOVATIVE ASPECTS AND MAIN ADVANTAGES
Technologies and logistics include:
– Implementation of validated instrument application protocols
– Web based information, data- and scan file transfer from sites to the secure server to guarantee full tracebility
– End-point parameter based quality control and assurance
– On-site technician training and certification prior to start of studies
– Help-Desk: instant human support and backing of investigational sites, technical and research-site support, either in-person or remote
– Co-application for grants/project funding
– Protocol, database development, report and manuscript writing.
Academic human epidemiological single and multi centre studies to determine cardiovascular risk factors (genetic, inflammatory diseases, cholesterol/metabolic, blood pressure, diet, life-style).
Governmental cardiovascular health risk assessment and decision making based on population studies
(socio-economic, environmental/particulate matter/noise/emission).
Clinical studies on cardiovascular health for the nutritional and pharmaceutical industry (early decisionmaking in proof-of-concept studies; EFSA/FDA-claims on cardiovascular efficacy).