Mevex AB is an independent knowledge based consultancy company that delivers services in the field of naval- and system engineering and operational services. Our primary customer today is FMV, the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration.
The purpose of Mevex is to combine high-level engineering skills with operational and practical skills, all within the same company.
We see that successful engineering is a result of the combination of theoretical and practical skills and experience. We also see that operations are more likely to be successful when the practical knowledge is combined with engineering skills like analysis, project management, system safety, report writing etc.
Mevex as a company is young but inherits comprehensive experience from different areas such as analysis, design, logistics, ship mastering as well as practical experience from various underwater operations with ROV:s, sonars, divers and quite a lot more.
Examples of Analysis and Engineering services:
• Project Management, both traditional as well as agile
• Systems Modeling, including the use of MODAF and SysML
• Operational Analysis and Scenario Development
• Human Factors – Experience Based Engineering
• Requirements Development and Management
• Database Design and Management
• Integrations Management
• Preparation of tender documents
Examples of Operational services:
• Hull-inspections of ships
• Surveys of bottoms, quays, pipelines, cables etc
• Support to search missions of drowning victims
• Support to underwater crime scene investigations
• ROV and AUV operations
• Planning and execution of underwater operations
• ROV piloting with offshore certified consultants
• Sea trials underwater systems
Examples of Training & Evaluation services:
• Exercise Planning and Management
• Exercise Target Management
• Exercise Evaluation
• Crew Training and Coaching
Please contact us or read more about us at www.mevex.se