Contract manufacturer of high specification engineering components and assemblies
Newburgh is the UK’s premier contract manufacturer of high specification engineering component parts and assemblies. Newburgh produces specialist project/safety critical parts to a wide range of industries including oil and gas, nuclear, power generation, defence and aerospace, distributing to global customers.
Established in 1939 in Bradwell, Derbyshire, Newburgh now operates out of their founding site and a new purpose-built facility in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. For nearly 75 years, the company has provided a high level of manufacturing expertise to customers, forging close partnerships that allow for effective and efficient production solutions.
With 110 skilled employees and 20 apprentices, Newburgh has extensive manufacturing capabilities including:
- Contract Production
- Cellular Manufacturing Partnerships
- 15,000m² manufacturing space
- 40 tonne lift capacity
- CNC Milling to 22m x 1.5m x 1.3m
- 5 sided CNC machining to 10m x 3m x 1.3m
- 5 axis CNC machining to 2.4m x 1.2m x 1.3m
- CNC Horizontal boring to 2.5m x 2.4m x 2.2m
- Range of Contouring and Seat Pocket tooling
- CNC Vertical boring to 3.7m x 2.1m
- CNC Turning to Ø0.6m x 9m long
- Fabrication and welding
- Fronius ETR weld cladding
- Clean Assembly and test
- Pressure testing up to 25,000 PSI
- Surface Coating to marine/subsea standards
- NDT – dye pen, ultrasonic, MPI, BRINtronic
- Inspection to facilities – CMM to 4m x 1.5m x 2m
Newburgh Engineering is centrally located within the United Kingdom, and operates at the heart of the UK’s world-class high specification engineering supply chain. A manufacturing partnership with Newburgh Engineering can deliver significant benefits to your business – contact the Sales Team for more information.