Oil Plus Ltd
process design of oilfield water treatment
and injection systems, providing clients
with independent advice in a variety of
We operate globally in a wide range of oil and gas activities,
using specialised but well-proven techniques to gather
‘live on-site’ data, vital for designing cost-effective new
facilities and optimising existing systems.
Our philosophy is to examine, review and determine process
solutions by troubleshooting problematic production issues to
ensure our clients obtain a better understanding of the process
conditions they are working with, whilst complying with local
environmental regulations and government legislation.
We’ll work with you to:
- Reliably predict reservoir souring and scaling, potentially saving you millions of dollars.
- Prevent injectivity losses by accurately determining your filtration requirements using
live water and real-time testing.
- Identify the root cause of your system’s under-performance, such as blockages, emulsions,
high water-in-oil and high oil-in-water.
- Determine the effectiveness of your chemical dosing regime.
- Identify and map threats from corrosion, bacteria and archaea.
- Provide additional cost-effective, relevant performance improvement strategies.
Small enough to care yet large enough to help…
Oil Plus is a consulting and oilfield services section of John Crane Production
Solutions, who are part of John Crane, a division of Smiths Group plc.