For as long as financial sec urities have been traded in Oslo, shipping has been an important sector in the Norwegian capital market. Being one of the main marketplaces internationally for shipping, Oslo Børs represents a unique maritime environment where knowledge, experience and capital are being offered to our users. Sophisticated investors, attractive companies and a mix of local and international investment banks and brokerage firms represent the core of this environment. Combined, this makes Oslo Børs the global financial choice for those involved in shipping.
The OSLO Shipping Index includes a diverse range of quality companies involved in maritime logistics. A company in this sector considering a stock exchange listing is very likely to find a comparable company listed on Oslo Børs, and investors interested in investing in shipping will find that the Oslo market offers them a broad range of choice.
The global choice for shipping investors
- Sophisticated investors; local and international
- Equity and debt financing available
- An enormous shipping cluster
- Long lasting shipping history
The global choice for shipping companies
- A great choice in investment opportunities
- Availability through local and international members
- High liquidity in maritime sector
- Transparent and fair trading
+47 2234 1925