Pre Cast Technology AB
NEW! Pretec Dynamic Rock Bolt
Dynamic Rock Bolt is an energyabsorbing bolt that satisfies current demands for bolts in environments where there are significant rock stresses.
The bolt has an efficient design with an end anchor comprising an R22 thread and a rolled M24 for installing washer and nut. The mid-section is smooth. The smooth surface makes it possible for the smooth section to move unhindered and thereby be fully activated when loaded.
The bolt can be supplied with an optional, expandable anchor wedge that provides the potential to preload the bolt slightly before the cement paste hardens.
- Deal for environments where there are demandsfor significant deformation
- R22 thread provides good anchoring capacity at shallow embedment depths
- Competitive price
Pc-Bolt R27/12 G4
- Grouting performance is highly effective
- Coated with duplex system Pc-CoatTM
- Professionally packaged on pallet with a view to further work
- Simple, quick installation in borehole due to the slim body
The Pc-Bolt is mounted in the rock with an expansion sleeve as a temporary anchor. After this, the bolt is cast in place to achieve a
The bolt is naturally supplied with Pc-Coat™ – a duplex system for corrosion protection.