Pump Supply AS
Pump Supply AS deals in the sale and service of high pressure pumps and systems that have 0-4000 bar, a volume of 0-2968 lpm and power up to 1100 kW.
We can deliver either electrical or diesel run systems, onshore or offshore, Atex or Norsok; assembled on a frame, in a container, on a trailer or in compliance with your own needs and requirements.
We pump most liquid mediums.
We are a dealer for manufacturers such as Hammelmann, Maschinenfabrik GmbH, Peineman Equipment B.V. and TST Sweden AB.
Hammelmann pumps have the following advantages:
- Compactness, a verticle construction, require little space.
- Vertical design with verticle guides. Oscillating verticle movements are guided downwards into the frame structure and unwanted lateral oscillating movements, which horisontal pumps create, are obsolete.
- Integrated reduction gear with oil pressure lubrication.
- Oil cooler.
- Static, stress-free pump head.
- Casings made of SS Duplex steel for seawater usage.
- High quality Bellow packers provide a barrier between the suction chamber and gearbox.
- Easy to maintain and full access to vital pump parts is gained by lifting off the pump head.
- Good access around the entire pump.