Saint-Gobain Weber, Europe’s leading manufacturer and supplier of materials and solutions to the Building and Marine industry, is owned by and part of the worldwide operating group Saint-Gobain. The Weber Marine Premix range leads the world in production of pump able cementitious selfleveling floor screeds.
COMPLETE PORTFOLIO DECK COVERINGS
Primary deck coverings
dB A-60 Floor
Floor Coverings – Coatings
WEBER MARINE & OFFSHORE
Weber supplies functional and durable floors specified for ships and oil platforms requiring all from fire insulating constructions with non-combustible materials, sound insulating constructions to primary deck coverings. Floors and decks on marine applications are subject to extreme stresses, such as knocks, vibrations and tremors, and shrinkage. Failure to adhere are common industry challenges. By installing a Weber Marine Floor you avoid these issues.
Weber Marine Flooring systems are built layer by layer to provide the optimum solution for each individual client’s requirement. Pump able self-leveling floor screeds allow you to achieve the
flattest, smoothest and thinnest floors possible, performing to exact standards even in highly demanding environments. The decisive benefits of the Weber range of marine solutions are the
efficient properties of the solutions – speed of application and access. The weber range of products is pump able, reducing the time needed for screeding, installing primary deck covering of
300 – 500 m² per hour, walk able after 1–3 hours and laying floor covering after 1 – 3 days.
– Factory blending to ensure consistent quality
– Machine mixing, guaranteeing optimum consistency
– Choice of delivery in bags, bulk or pump trucks
– Pump able form to minimize downtime and enhance ergonomics
– Rapid drying time, meaning floors are walk able after one to three hours
– High strength / low thickness mix to minimize loss of floor to ceiling height
– Self-compacting and self-leveling; ready to surface finish after one to three days
The Weber range of Marine Systems satisfies the requirements stipulated by the authorities and the leading classification societies. All our marine products and solutions are design approved by DNV. The wide range of Weber Marine Systems is developed to cover complete chain of customer requirements within the industry.
ACCREDITED WEBER MARINE FLOOR CONTRACTORS
Weber train partners and contractors to perform an excellent quality for the client’s satisfaction. The contractors are regularly re-certified by Weber to receive the latest information concerning developments of products and concepts. This is part of our quality control programme and contractors are:
– Experienced, skilled and educated
– Trained and approved by Weber
– Theoretical and practical training
– Independent local companies in close cooperation with Weber