SEC is a Multi-Discipline EPCI supplier to the offshore industry. The company is located at the Coast Center Base at Ågotnes near Bergen.
SEC was established in 1997 as an electronic supplier to the offshore industry. Since then SEC has added EX-competence, mechanical and hydraulical service, and total engineering to its resume. By connecting the different disciplines in one organization, SEC is capable of efficient deliveries of a wide range of complex, high quality products and services. Today SEC is a well renowned partner to many of the large offshore contractors. We have extensive experience with rig upgrades, module production and offshore installation. Our competent engineers and skilled organization ensure on-time deliveries, installation and production according to relevant standards and qualified documentation.
– Container and module systems
– Hydraulic Power Units
– EX-certified Radar Domes
– EPCI projects to offshore installations
– Multi-Disciplined engineering and production
– Installation of third party equipment
– Maintenance and service of EIT systems
– EX / ATEX engineering, production and maintenance
– Modification of equipment to NORSOK standard