Everyone knows Stiklestad’s unique place in the history of Norway. Today, the battle cries have long gone quiet and our visitors are far more peaceful! Even so, Stiklestad is still a popular meeting place and venue for making important decisions.
Make your workshops and conferences an historic experience.
Stiklestad Hotell and Stiklestad National Cultural Centre is also a place for your attendees to gather in the evenings. There is a very special atmosphere here that is sure to make your stay a memorable one.
This is where it happened- this is where it is still happening
• workshops and conferences
• annual meetings
• kick-offs and events
• team building
• board meetings
– Opened in 2007
– Built adjacent to Stiklestad National Cultural Centre
– Scandic Partner Hotel
– 56 rooms (more rooms available at nearby hotels)
– 8 meeting rooms with capacity for 15–280 people
– 2 restaurants + museum buildings
– Wide variety of rich experiences
– 90 km north of Trondheim
– 60 km north of Trondheim Airport, Værnes