Headquartered in Drammen, Norway, TESS is one of Euope’s leading hose service companies. Since 1968, engineering and hose management solutions have increased uptime and safety levels in the oil & gas, subsea and maritime industries. Today with more than 110 service centers worldwide, TESS annual sales exceeds NOK 2,4 bn / EUR312m / USD 340 m. Further information on TESS is available on the internet at www.tess.no.
Engineering and Systems:
TESS service portfolio includes complete engineering, procurement, construction and installation. TESS has established a dedicated technical division with R&D activities, customized production and total solutions deliveries. Together with partners TESS undertakes the full responsibility of:
• Hose handling systems/offshore loading
• Customized hose solutions
• Hydraulic Flying Leads (HFL) and bundles
• Subsea Umbilicals
TESS has extensive product and field experience. TESS service personnel is continuously trained and certified by training courses. TESS also provides Customer Training courses.
Our Life Cycle Care philosophy includes technical service agreements, 1st – 3rd line customer support, testing, spares and rental.
Increased uptime, reduced cost, more transparent project management and last but not least an improved Q/HSE focus makes us your preferred supplier for:
• TESS Hose Management
• Manufacturing and Project Management
• Pressure Testing, Flushing and Certifying of Hoses / Systems
• Piping /Welding
• Integrated Supply Systems and Partner Shops
• Innovation resources
Our experts and engineering staff are continuously improving our product range enabling TESS to meet the present and future demands. TESS is innovative, and cooperates directly with some of the world’s leading manufacturers. TESS offers:
Hoses and couplings
• Industrial and hydraulic hoses
• Bunkering and drilling hoses
• Ultra high pressure hoses
• Fire resistant – Warmguard hoses/BOP
• Fittings and valves
• Pipe fittings and quick couplings
• Steel hoses, compensators and pipes
• Heated hoses
• Welding equipment and materials
• Personal protection and work wear equipment (PPE/PPC)
• Tools & material handling
• Transmission products
• Chemicals and lubricants
• Other MRO products
TESS as is ISO 14001 certified:
After having passed the ISO 14001 audit, TESS has become one of the first Hose and Hydraulic suppliers in Norway to receive an ISO 14001 certificate for its environmental management system. TESS as is ISO 9001 certified.
• FMC Technologies
• Aker Solutions
• Exxon Mobil
• North Atlantic Drilling
…and other successful customers!