Vippon Rubber & Energy resides in Piraeus/Greece. The company was established in 1964 and since then is activated in the following industrial sectors:
- Rubber compounds development and processing.
- Production of vulcanized rubber parts an rubber to metal bonded parts of various applications (defense, technical, construction, marine etc.)
Vippon’s Defense Department is specialized in the production of Track Systems and Track Parts for various types of Main Battle Tanks and Tracked Armoured Vehicles (APCs, ARVs, AIFVs & SPHs). In addition, the company has shown extensive record in re-rubberizing and/or refurbishing of Track Shoes, Road Wheels and Tension Wheels for the above mentioned military vehicles.
As one of the most flexible vendors in the field of track systems components for military tracked vehicles, Vippon holds a respectable name in the following fields of specialization:
- Special rubber compounds for the rubberization of track systems components (track pins, track pads, bushings), road wheels and tension wheels for various types of military tracked vehicles (MBTs, APCs etc.)
- Production/machining of metal parts for track assemblies and track systems
- Assembly of track shoes and track systems
- Overhaul & Refurbishment of track assemblies, track systems and road/tension wheels.
Based on its long termed experience, its established competence and its production flexibility, Vippon S.A. has developed new production capacity for producing/rubberizing track systems, parts and road wheels for MBTs, AIFVs and other systems originated from the Russian Federation inventory, such as T80U/T90 MBTs, BMP1/2/3 AIFVs and the GM-559 vehicle, on which the TOR M1/2 SAM Systems are installed and operating.
The company is an ISO9001:2008 certified production unit for the above mentioned activities.
Assigned CAGE Code: G0114
9, 28th October Street, 18233 Redis, Piraeus, Greece
Tel.: +30 210 49 11 745
Fax: +30 210 49 12 916
Thesi Kontita, 32011 Inofita Viotias, Greece
Tel.: +30 22620 31971
Fax: +30 22620 32938