Albert E. Olsen AS
Presentation of AEO, history and facts.
Albert E. Olsen (AEO) with headoffice in Trondheim, is among the oldest Industrial distributors specializing in technical products in Norway. The company was founded in 1902 in Trondheim. Today the company is a national distributor. AEO serves the industry, offshore, construction, public sector with quality MRO products.
Our local branch structure.
The companies in the AEO Group supply the Norwegian market through 5 strong regions and 19 locations.
AEO offer only high quality brands.
Our product categories
Fire protection – Work wear and shoes – Electrical supplies – Power tools – Welding and gas equipment – Hand tools – Work shop equipment – Industrial requesites – Lifting and transport equipment – Machinery – Cleaning machines and supplies – Cutting tools – Fastners – Hoses and hydraulics – Cutting and grinding tools – Lubricants and chemicals – Ladders and scaffolds – Roller bearing and transmition products – CNC machines – Personal protection equipment and first aid.
We are the welding experts .
Together with Lincoln Electric we offer welding customers one stop shopping in welding.
”We always chase for the latest innovations in technology and cost effectiveness to offer our customers the best products and solutions.”
We are specialists in Personal protection, and work wear equipment.
As an Industrial Supplier we saw the trend early to include products in our portfolio that protect the professional worker. In the last 30 years we have developed a range of suppliers and products that are carefully chosen to meet the demand from the offshore industry. We now offer a complete protective solution for the offshore industry.
• Netshop – order system available 24/7.
• Punch Out – for customers who want to order from their own ERP system.
• Warehousing and logistic solutions based on customer demand.
• Local MRO Store – AEO has 19 stores with a complete range of MRO product.
• Integrated supply for large customers customizing local solutions.
• Container Service customized products in containers.
• Call center – call our trained sales personell to place orders and get product support
• Key account manager support
• Sales force – our sales force is on the road to assist customers with problems and needs.
• Technical service, – we repair and service products in our work shop
• Training – together with our suppliers we hold customer seminars with product training.